Expense Management – can be positioned as either a standalone application or as part of an Employee & Manager Self Service function within HR.
Expense Management – can be positioned as either a standalone application or as part of an Employee & Manager Self Service function within HR. It enables end users to manage their travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses combined with the required level of management compliance and oversight.
Driving increased productivity and profitability across the organization is an important function of the “Office of the CFO”. Expense Management enables both staff and management to handle expenses anytime and anywhere to provide a mechanism for the expense process. From pre-approvals of expenses through to the efficient management of the claims process, both in terms of timely employee expense form submissions and in providing managers with the tools to compare actual to planned costs, enables value creation through the ability to tightly manage expense and associated cash flows. Furthermore, comprehensive analytics allows for erroneous trends to be identified quickly and corrected as needed by management.
- Can be deployed on mobile or desktop
- Simple or multi-level authorization capability
- Can use the mobile camera to quickly capture electronic copies of receipts
- Expense codes can be mapped to General Ledger
- Handles multi-currency
- Payment and advice notification
- Supports Budget on-costs preparation for employees and management
- Supports Budget Accruals and Encumbrances
- Supports overseas office oversights
- Supports late workers electronic allowance program